Daily Blog Tips

Wednesday 25 May 2011

PLACES I HAVE VISITED

Well, I have been on quite a few fun and relaxing trips with my family such as America, London, Canada, Dubai, Makkah and Madina for Umrah... I have also been lucky enough to go on trips to Thatta, Hyderabad, Lahore and Turkey back in my school with my teachers and friends. Best times of my life!! I thank God for giving me such great opportunities that so many in this world can not even afford to think of, let alone availing these opportuinites. The last place i visited was in Februaury 2011 - Dubai. There is this one amazing picture that my mother captured as she found it quite amazing and later i realised what a great shot it is. 






This is a picture of the tallest building in dubai and even in the world, Burj Khalifa. What we found interesting was that the building was forming its shadow on the building opposite it because of the sun. And this was something we had never seen before or maybe we never noticed it. So, we took a picture of it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment