Daily Blog Tips

Thursday 19 May 2011

TWENTY-ONE IS FUN!!!

Why "Forever 21"??

It's strange how creativity can just pop out from the most least expected places ever! This is one of the things I've learnt in the past few months and TODAY, i experienced it MYSELF. As i was talking to my friends about the name of my blog, suddenly our attention was diverted by one of my friends' who acknowledged that she loved the necklace that i was wearing. And SUDDENLY, just SUDDENLY - it clicked to me... FOREVER 21!!! THAT'S going to be the name of my blog.

Im sure MOST of you have heard about the famous store of all - FOREVER 21??? I bet those who are reading my blog and are shopaholics know just what im talking! YES, its one of the BEST stores to shop from for the latest fashion western clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. 

Anyone wants to make a WILD guess of where that much "attention seeking" necklace was from?? Yup, you've guessed right. FOREVER 21 it is! ;) 

Well, many of you might think why Forever 21? I mean, it's a name of a shopping store and no I won't be talking about the store. So why then? Its simple - the name itself depicts ME and that's exactly what my friends, who were not even aware that this is a name of a shopping store said when they heard what I was going to name my blog.  Therefore, I thought that since I am probably a stranger to all those reading my blog at the moment, this would be the best way to start and let people know who I am, rather than starting with the typical "Hi! My name is Anuche Babar, I am a female, I am 21 years old ...." and so on. 

Oh yeah, another thing that makes me feel this is the perfect name for my blog, I am TWENTY-ONE years old and this is something that really caught my attention haha.Although i do believe that we'll be forever young because age is JUST a number! =)


So the picture above would tell you exactly what I've been saying!

2 comments:

  1. very nice posts... u sure r a die-heart fan of afridi!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) i wish i had a like button to add to my page!

    ReplyDelete